I am a travel photographer based in Oslo. I have traveled to 64 countries and cannot wait to explore more.
In my “second life,” I am also a PhD in computer science, working as a management consultant.
I fell in love with photography in 2007, when I bought a Canon reflex camera along with the book Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson. Since then, I have had tried multiple cameras and lenses, until I became a Sony Alpha ambassador.
My current gear consists of:
• Sony A7R III mirrorless camera
• Sony FE 24–70 mm F2.8 GM lens
• Sony FE 24–105 mm F4 G OSS lens
• Sony FE 12–24 mm F4 G lens
• Sony FE 85 mm F1.8 lens
• Sony E 35 mm F1.8 OSS lens
Copyright © 2005–2020 Alessandro Rossini Photography. All rights reserved.